Thursday, May 15, 2008

A couple weeks of fun and some awesome news

So I had some fun these last few weeks. We went bowling with some friends. Though really dorky, it's good fun, and everyone looks funny in those weird lookin' shoes.


We also went to Val's new appartment last night. Her cat started drinking in our glass and I could not resist taking a few pictures. She could not reach the water in the glass, so she would dip her paw in in and lick her paw.


I also went to Cricket Cove and London-Wul and bought some yarn (pictures next post). I had put down my name to teach classes at Cricket Cove a long time ago and the lady there said to bring something in to show her and she'll see if I can teach. I didn't know what to bring for the longest time. So yesterday I decided I'd jut bring anything, so I brought my pinstripe scarf and a striped purse that I made to show her. She liked it and told the owner, and now they want me to teach a class during the summer! Yay! And I also get 20% off there while I give classes. Another yay!

No comments: