Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whee! Weee! Wii!

My friend Nat's ex is moving out, and they were getting rid of their Wii... so DanDan and I jumped at the chance and bought ourselves a Wii for when we move out together. I checked on Futureshop.ca, and a Wii system costs 270$. We got ours for 200$, and it came with a few extra things. I didn't have time to check what was in the box yet. We'll probably set it up later this week.

On another note, me and DanDan are quitting our jobs at the call center. It was tough last year when I was working on my thesis, and this year, with my masters, it's not gonna be any easier. It's ok though, I get payed to study for my masters.

I also ordered 1.1 kg of undyed roving from funwithyarn.com. To be exact, this is what I bought. 5 balls of it, and it came last night. I can't wait to start needlefelting with it. I've got a few ideas already lined up. I'll have to dye it though... that part makes me nervous. I have dyes and a whole lot of undyed wool/roving.... I'm just scared to waste some or to not dye enough.

No comments: